Sunday, August 3, 2008

what I love about you - warning this is mushy!

So this is mushy but I've been thinking about writing this for a while now, what I love about all my boys.


Dominic -
I love that you're still so new
I love that I get to be home with you all day
I love the middle of the night feeding when you look up at me and smile making me melt
I love how strong you are for what you've been through and will go through in life
I love it when you are on the changing table how talkative and happy you are

Collin -
I love how free spirited you are, my bulldozer
I love your smile, even when I am telling/scolding you to stop whatever it is you are getting into, you still continue to smile
I love that nothing bothers you
I love how friendly you are to everyone
I love it that you are only afraid of one thing right now, the rain, and that you need to be held through a storm

Aidan -
I love that you are so much like me, too sensitive, a germaphobe, a picky eater the list goes on, you are my mini me
I love that you have taken on the protective big brother to Collin & Dominic
I love when you snuggle my belly even though it drives me crazy most of the time, but I know it will stop soon and then I'll miss it
I love how creative and imaginative you are
I love hearing you laugh to the Upside down show, it always brings a smile so we let you stay up many times too late to watch it just to hear your giggling

Alex -
I love how witty you are
I love watching you play with your brothers and how good you are with them
I love that you are growing up and maturing into an awesome young man
I love that you think I'm a big dork, when really it's your Dad that's the dork you just don't realize it yet
I love that you help out when you are not asked


Jeff -
I love that you cook all kinds of yummy, inventive stuff for me all the time
I love that you are a wonderful hands on Dad to all your boys
I love that even though I'm crazy sometimes you still put up with me
I love that you took the house risks even though I was scared and I could have been a better supporter at times, you did for us, trying to provide.
I love that you are a great husband and my best friend, thank you!