Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Realizations of raising the wrecking crew

While I was looking around at my house figuring out what needed cleaning the most. These are the things I was thinking about that I will have to come to terms with while raising my boys over the next few years.

My house will never be clean or organized.

We always have furniture & Walls that ends up dinged, dented, broken, ripped, stained etc.
Oh and electronics broken.

We'll continue to find food caked on things in the kitchen.

It will always be a big ordeal trying to get 3 little boys out of the house and we will most likely be late for everything.

I will always have to make at least 3 different meals the majority of the time, one for Aidan, he doesn't eat anything but kid food. One for Dominic, he can only have a very low fat diet. And then one for the rest of us.

We will not have a good night's sleep or have our bed back to just us for probably the next few years.

Aside from that, I absolutely love these boys, watching them grow, play with each other, giggling through out the house. I'm thinking in maybe 3 years when Dominic is around 3 years old it will be a lot easier to keep the house at bay. Maybe not but I'll remain hopeful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is the same.
two rascal boys are wrecking our house hold, everyday.
yesterday, they took out all pots and pans and banged with two thick wooden spoons.
very noisy and making lot's of dents.
that's my boys.
Jo