Monday, November 17, 2008

Creative bug

Every once in a while I get this crazy creative bug that won't leave me alone, it's like I'm in another place in my mind and I'm constantly thinking of stories I want to write someday or ideas for all kinds of things I want to create. It's neat and annoying all at the same time. I can't sleep as well when this is going on and have a hard time with paying attention to anything else when I'm focused on something I'm doing, not good as I have 3 little boys that are into everything all the time. And Jeff has to deal with it also, he'll be looking right at me telling me something and I don't hear it though my ears are perfectly functional. My brain is in another place. I'm not sure if it means I need to do whatever ideas come up, it would be nice to, I'd love to but really I don't' have the time for any of it, this is my extent of writing or journaling these days. I guess it's my quick fix, lol!

No comments: