Sunday, September 28, 2008

I think it's starting again

ughhhhhhh Fibromyalgia or what ever is causing this. I've felt so good the past year, sure I have the muscle pain when touched but I did not have an actual flare up where everything starts hurting. I think it's starting again though, my knees are throbbing and my upper body is starting to get painful, that would explain all my headaches the last few weeks. I hope and pray that this flare up goes away fast, I'm kind of scared as to how I'm going to take care of the boys if it's anything like the last flare up that lasted months. I'd give anything to feel like I did 2 years ago before all this started.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Awww, I hope it's not starting again! I'll pray for healing in your body!

De-De said...

Aww, thanks! I'm actually feeling better again, whenever it starts it seems to get better quicker and quicker lately! Thank you God!